Franky Fitzgerald - Top 5
Top 5 Franky Quotes:
- “I’m right here you know, cleaning out my locker before I go whoring.”
- “I just wanna like, just be”
- “This sub-Twilight bullshit isn’t really my scene.”
- “All that hate and blame, it’s toxic.”
- “Cuntless, dike like, no-good, stutter fucker, spako, lamo, shit headed, wanker magnet, oliver twisted, thimble titted, loser, loner, fugly, bastard.”
Top 5 Franky Moments:
- (6x4) The scene toward the end of the episode where Franky is sitting there with her Dad. I wanted to give her a hug. She is vulnerable and all her feelings have been let out. Then her Dad came and sat next to her letting her know that she to them she is hope not shit.
- (5x1) Franky going to Mini’s party and confront Mini, Grace, and Liv. The sling of insults she unleashed showed that Franky has had a life of horrible verbal retorts thrown her way. Then on top of it she showed she was brave, because she asked for what she wanted desperately: awesome mates.
- (5x3) Franky talking to Mini at the club when she asked Mini for a light. I liked this scene, because Franky is reaching out to Mini who has been a right nightmare to her. She also mentions that Grace was there which indicated to me that they were both becoming great friends. I think it just showed that even though Mini has been horrible to her in many ways she still shows kindness and gives counsel.
- (5x1) Burning the dress. Many people are going to be like ‘BUT SHE CHANGED’ you know what though this scene still stands. Because burning the dress was not a denial of all things feminine it was instead the denial of trying to be something she is not. That she was going to do things on her terms. Loved it.
- (6x10) Franky not choosing Nick or Matty. This was Franky at her strongest in Series 6. When she spoke her choice and decided to let them go completely for the sake of her sanity and theirs. To choose working on herself instead of getting the guy. That is a great moment.
Top 5 Words to Describe Franky: