Effy Stonem - Top 5
Top 5 Effy Quotes
- “Oh, yes, loads of seamen same of them are homeless as well we’d love to see Pandora get her own missionary position.”
- “You can take anything if you want it enough.”
- “I look at lots of people. That doesn’t mean I want to get to know them.”
- “Fucking wanker.”
- “Sometimes I think I was born backward…you know, come out of my mum the wrong way. I hear words go past me backwards. The people I should love, I hate, and the people I hate…”
Top 5 Effy Moments
- (2x7) The moment when Sid is sitting on the couch in the Stonem residence after failing to make amends with Tony. Effy then voices Sid’s inner monologue out loud which angers Sid. This moment was funny and it just shows how Effy watches and understands people. She really does.
- (1x9) I adored when Effy begins talking and the first thing she does is insult Tony. Effy is Tony’s equal.
- (1x8) The scene where Pandora asks for Toilet paper and Effy says she has none though she has every roll. Loved that scene. Made me laugh. Shows that Effy likes to mess with people.
- (3x9) Effy calling Freddie to come and get Cook. I like that she did this because she understood that Cook needed someone and that she would make it worse or not help at all. So getting Freddie to come and handle it and talk to Cook. That was a good thing to do.
- (1x1) Effy sneaking into the house and changing into her outfit. It set up Effy as a character. The mysterious and unattainable Effy was born in this moment.
Top 5 Words to Describe Effy: