Tony Stonem - Top 5
Top 5 Tony Quotes:
- “You know how subatomic particles don’t obey physical laws? They act according to chance, chaos, coincidence. They run into each other in the middle of the universe somewhere and bang! Energy! That’s the great thing about the universe, it’s unpredictable. That’s why it’s so much fun.”
- “I’m Mars, you’re Venus. I do things, you worry about them. I sleep with girls, you persuade them to attempt suicide.”
- “I had everything I wanted and lost it all. Hurts like fuck. But I’m going to get it all back. Piece by piece. What else is there?”
- “Then I start to feel distorted. Because I’m more than that and I don’t want to be a wanker. I don’t Sid. Effy knows that. She loves me for who I really am. God, I sound like fucking Lionel Richie.”
- “This is wrong, can’t you see it’s all wrong? You’re my girlfriend and you’re my best friend.”
Top 5 Tony Moments
- (1x8) The conversation that Sid and Tony had outside of Effy’s hospital room. It was the first time I saw Tony as a human capable of being weak and speaking from the heart. Almost losing Effy made him temporarily touchable.
- (2x6) Tony after his surreal experience went and confronted Michelle and Sid. I loved it because Tony was back. The FIGHTER was back.
- (2x5) Chris asked Tony if he ever gets depressed and Tony replied saying he will get it all back. Again that fight in Tony is amazing.
- (1x9) Tony giving Cassie Sid’s letter. I love that little exchange and that Tony progressed Sid’s chances.
- (2x10) The goodbye scene between Sid and Tony. It again showed Tony’s vulnerability and high lighted how much Sid meant to Tony. It was the ultimate gesture and in many ways Tony didn’t want to do it. But he did.
Describe Tony in 5 Words: