Cassie Ainsworth - Top 5
Top 5 Cassie Quotes:
- “I like boats…they go places.”
- “It’s your choice, Sid. Everything is your choice. Wake up Sid.”
- “Do you know what hurts most about a broken heart? Not being able to remember how you felt before…try and keep that feeling, because…if it goes…you’ll never get it back.”
- “Love, is, like really important. It’s good to be loved. Even if it’s one night.”
- “Secrets hurt.”
Top 5 Cassie Moments:
- (1x5) What made me realize that Cassie was not in fact stupid, but instead quite observant was this moment right here. When Cassie told Sid that it was his choice after he stood her up for Michelle. Sid is such a passive person who does not play life well. Cassie puts everything on Sid. Telling him he can make a choice and everything relies on him acting and that there are consequences for his choices as well. It’s also heart breaking.
- (2x1) Sid is watching the video that was sent to him by Cassie. This video makes me laugh. Cassie is doing a Scottish dance with two Scotsman. It is so Cassie. Making friends easy, having fun, and being the odd person she is.
- (1x2) When she wakes up at Michelle’s house after the party. This walk through scene was amazing for Cassie. You can see her observing people again. Her making a pervy comment about Chris’s small penis. Questioning Anwar’s religion. Then of course the secret kiss for Sid. We see and learn quite a bit from this quick moment with Cassie.
- (2x9) Cassie and Sid in the morning. She sadistically wakes up Sid and slaps the pimple on his ass. Then tries to get him to say something amazing. But he keeps failing. She loves Sid. However it hurts to love him. Then she says it “That’s the problem” about loving him forever. It’s just an eye opening moment.
- (2x9) Cassie taking care of Chris and changing his bandage. Their friendship was adorable. She loved Chris and took really good care of him. She loved Chris.
Top 5 Words to Describe Cassie: