Nick Levan - Top 5
Top 5 Nick Quotes:
- “Yeah, I fell. Down a freaking k-hole, but these guys caught me. It’s what mates do. And it’s screwed up out there. I don’t know if you’ve been outside lately, but it is. But we have a go. Whatever comes, we have a good go at it. ‘Cause it’s all we can do.”
- “She’s smooth…like Ken.”
- “And I need to sort some shit out, because if I don’t, I’ll go crazy and I’ll end up fucked up and alone, and I can’t be like that.”
- “There is a god…beer rain.”
- “The awesome foursome in the Perfect Storm…..The point is we’re wet and we’re dangerous.”
Top 5 Nick Moments:
- (5x5) Nick standing up to his Dad: This was the moment that I began enjoying Nick as a character fully. Before this moment he was realizing that it was exhausting trying to be something he didn’t want to be. This moment was when Nick was fully realized. That he could be his own man. Do his thing. Take action in his life.
- (5x8) The speech to Blood: After realizing what he wanted and what he didn’t want to be. Nick went on a drinking binge. Feeling shitty about himself. In this moment I think Nick fully became part of the gang. It also showed his heart. Nick has quite a bit of heart. This moment showcases it so well.
- (5x5) Moment with Franky: Nick is at his lowest point at this part of his episode. He fucked up with his Dad, he fucked up with rugby, he fucked up with Mini, he fucked up with Liv, and he fucked up with his brother. He is sitting here on the swings drinking his vodka feeling like the biggest dick in the world. Wondering why he does the things he does and trying to figure out where to go from here. Franky comes and sits next to him. This girl he posted pictures of in a mean spirited attack sits next to him to tell him he’s not a complete Dick. It’s a sweet moment. It also showcases the constant “pulled into several different directions” feeling that Nick is known for.
- (6x10) Moment with Matty after Franky breaks it off: I liked this moment because Nick stopped Matty. Who wanted to continue pursuing Franky. Nick forcefully tells him to stop and have a drink with him. Then showed again why he is the guy with quite a bit of heart. Telling Matty that he did show he loved him. Having a much needed Levan bonding moment. Also showing that Nick is turning into that good man he wanted to be.
- (6x6) Telling his friends he needs help: This moment was so sad. Nick is being torn into a million different directions. He feels so conflicted over everything. His own feelings about Franky and Matty. Guilt. Sadness. Longing. Everything that is going on. He tries to get help from Alo, but he airs his dirty laundry in front of the whole group. Forcing him to let out his burden to all of them. Showing his vulnerability and they all react in ways he both knew would happene and hoped wouldn’t happen.
Top 5 Words to Describe Nick:
- Fun Loving
- People Pleasing