James Cook - Top 5
Top 5 Cook Quotes
- “The thing is, Naomi, you splash about…other people get wet. I don’t give a fuck or anything, you just get a bit…you know.
- “You gotta seize life. Do something man, just do something that matters. Squeeze the fuck of every day.”
- “This day has potential. It’s pregnant.”
- “She broke my heart as well. You broke my heart. I bet you’ve broken hers at some point. So what are we gonna do? Are we just three losers, just screwing each other forever? Or are we something better than that?”
- “If this was us meeting for the first time, I’d do it all again. Everything. The fucks, the fuck ups, everything.”
Top 5 Cook Moments:
- (4x2 ) Cook with his brother: These are more moments. However I loved Cook with his little brother Paddy. It showed quite a bit about Cook. It showed how much he loved that little kid and at the same time Paddy was used to show Cook what he once was. Then show Paddy following in some Cook’s foot steps. Then him being a bit alarmed by it toward the end. Great relationship. Great moments.
- (4x7) Cook helping Effy: Cook even being who he is. Embraces the reality of life and even embraces the pain of life better than most. He may not be good at taking responsibility or showing that he does care, but he is amazing at taking things in. He was the perfect person to get Effy to wake up from her John Foster brainwashing. You got a little glimpse of the man that Cook could turn into if he just tried. It was a great moment.
- (4x7) Cook telling Freddie off: Cook bringing Effy back to Freddie then telling Freddie that things need to stop. The fucking each other up and games need to stop. That people just need to stick with things. Stop running. Just stop. Proper be there for one another. Great scene.
- (4x2) Cook with the lawyer breaking down: This was Cook getting real. Real about how he feels. Real about the things he has done. Taking responsibility. Accepting things as is. I was quite proud of Cook in this moment it was something he needed to do. He needed to take responsibility.
- (3x6) Cook running for president giving Naomi a hard time: That scene where Cook gave it back to Naomi made me both laugh and think. The battle between the one who doesn’t care and the young idealist afraid to let go. He has some great lines and it was just entertaining to watch Cook campaign with his platform of anarchy.
Top 5 Words to Describe Cook: