Naomi Campbell - Top 5
Top 5 Naomi Quotes:
- “Hamlet’s basically a teenage boy. He’s got these desires, but he doesn’t have the bottle to reach out for them. So he goes mad and wanks off about Ophelia and ends up so boring that somebody has to kill him. [Josie: I’m not sure that’s right. There’s no wanking in Hamlet.] Mmm. Yeah. There is. Loads. Only they call it soliloquizing.”
- “You couldn’t make me feel ‘alright’ if you stabled your tongue to my clit and stood in a cement mixer.”
- “Watch out Katie, I might get confused and fuck you with my great big strap on by mistake.”
- “Alright, alright. Keep your vagina on.”
- “It all means so much to you doesn’t it? Life. You just live a little bit harder than everyone else does, you splash about, you wallow in it. Like you can’t lose a moment.”
Top 5 Naomi Moments:
- (4x8) Naomi’s Declaration to Emily: This was Naomi finally breaking that tough exterior. Though she was breaking it from the beginning of Series 4. But this is her shattering it and not going back. She wants Emily and she is going for it. To stop the heartbreak. To stop whatever bitter half-relationship existence they have been living it. The make or break gesture that Naomi was afraid to offer she finally did. It was a great moment… a great character moment.
- (4x2) Naomi Accepting Emily’s Move In Request: I love how witty and laid back she was about this new development. Then the mustache and tequila party that followed. It showed the fun side of Naomi and the fun side of Naomily as well. Before things get complicated.
- (3x1) Naomi Meeting Cook: This first scene with Naomi was perfect. Her sarcasm. Her don’t give a fuck. Then on top of it she dished it back hard to Cook. It was a great moment. One of my favorites for Naomi. That witty intelligent girl.
- (3x6) Naomi Exposing the Truth on the Election: When Naomi was running against Cook it bothered her that no one could see reason or truth. No one cared when she obviously did. Cook especially. Despite this though. Truth is more important than winning. She exposes the truth in a hilarious way and also showed she is a woman who has principles.
- (3x6) Naomi Outside Emily’s Door: This moment broke my heart. Naomi the girl who loves and wants to be loved. But is too afraid to let herself go and to afraid of the powerlessness that love makes you feel. That moment was Naomi at one of her weakest. Holding the hand of the girl she wants but is afraid to love. Gorgeous moment.
Top 5 Words to Describe Naomi: