Alex Henley - Top 5
Top 5 Alex Quotes:
- “It’s only numbers, mate. Only numbers.”
- “Everything about me is magic.”
- “Just for a second everything was meaningless.”
- “If you live by this. Everything is random.”
- “You’re my sexy fag-bangle.”
Top 5 Alex Moments:
- (6x3) Poker Game: I think one of the first scenes that I actually started to really like Alex was this scene. He is a risk taker and he is playing poker with the big boys. Despite not knowing much about it (supposedly). He bluffs his way to a win before using a same sided coin to trick his way out of the tricky situation. This scene shows that he is a quick thinking risk taker.
- (6x3) The Memorial Service: This scene was absolutely sweet. This was a memorial service that was about his Nan nothing more and nothing less. It was not about false memories or strangers thoughts, but instead about his Nan and the love he has for her. Wanting her to get a proper burial and not one that his father dictates is appropriate. He also invites his new found comrades to join in. So they can have a channel for their own grief. It was a sweet scene.
- (6x6) Helps out Nick: Nick’s mates refuse to help him. Partly due to the complicated nature of the situation. Alex means well and honestly wants to help. He offers his help to Nick. This scene is so small. However it shows Alex’s heart. He really DOES want to help.
- (6x3) Taking Care of His Grandmother: The relationship Alex has with his Nan is absolutely perfect. He respects her and she respects him. He takes care of her and wants to take care of her. She is free spirited and you can see some similarities between the two. I loved all his scenes with his Nan.
- (6x3) Breaking and Entering and Cleaning: This is a revolutionary idea. Breaking in not to steal, but instead clean the house. Same amount of adrenaline involved without the moral guilt. This is so Alex and it made me laugh.
Top 5 Words to Describe Alex:
- Risk Taker