Sid Jenkins - Top 5
Top 5 Sid Quotes:
- “Well, ok, right, we’re out, yeah, and she is drunk, you know, totally mentalled and mistakes me for Tony in the dark, and her hands are everywhere. Everywhere—all over my body and she goes crazy when she realizes my tongue is double jointed. But by then its too late and we go at it like animals until…”
- “Stop trying to console me. I’m inconsolable, ok?”
- “It’s not a night light. It’s a glow-in-the-dark batman. It’s retro.”
- “The thing is Tony, you sort of own me too. Mostly in a good way.”
- “Every time. Every fucking time. ‘Buy two ounces of weed, Sidney.’ ‘Oh, yes, Sir!’ ‘Shove a bag of pills up your arse, Sidney.’ ‘Oh, right away!’ ‘Come help me save some random bint.’ ‘Oh, could I?’ What have we learned, Sidney? Your friends are shit heads.”
Top 5 Sid Moments:
- (1x1) Sid and Mad Twatter: I love this scene. I don’t know why I love this scene, but I love this scene. Sid gets himself in the shittiest positions and this was his first shittiest position. In a whore house getting his balls grabbed by a guy named Mad Twatter. How Sid is that?
- (1x8) Sid Bitchslapping Tony: I was quite proud of Sid in this moment. The moment where he stands up for himself and tells Tony that he’s losing control. He is losing everything because he is a prat. I digged it. Plus that slap was just one of a kind.
- (2x3) Sid Bonding with His Dad: I loved this part between the Jenkins men. When Mark said that Sid was not waste of space. These two broke my heart I have to say. I love the Jenkins men.
- (1x9) Wild World: How could you not like the moment where Sid becomes Cat Stevens and finds his way to Cassie? It is an epic Sid moment. EPIC.
- (2x7) Confronting Cassie: This was a moment I was waiting for Sid going after what he wants and allow his emotions to come out. He lets it all out. His feelings toward Cassie. What happened with Michelle. Grief with his Dad. It was the most honest and most raw Sid scene.
Top 5 Words to Describe Sid:
- Self Deprecating