Alo Creevey - Top 5
Top 5 Alo Creevey Quotes:
- “They’re not really into electro pop or prison.”
- “I don’t care if they’re one-legged, dead hermaphrodite. I need some sex!”
- “People say you can’t run away from your problems, well yeah, they just weren’t running fast enough!”
- “Bollocks, you’re terrible. You need someone to teach you the Ways of the Woman, the Method of the Muff, the Tao of Tifuckery.”
- “You should see the other guy…he’s totally fine.”
Top 5 Alo Moments:
- (5x2) Alo Telling Rich Off: I thought this moment was awesome. Alo knows Rich better than anyone else in this world. They have been mates for ages. He knows Rich. That kind of understanding only occurs with time. He admires Rich’s confidence in the way he views the world but at the same time he knows Rich is denying himself too much. He confronts Rich about Grace telling he can’t be that way. He’s being mental. Then he calls Rich’s bluff. That he was scared of letting himself open up to a new experience that didn’t quite fit the way he looked at the world. Great moment.
- (5x6) Talking with his Mom: This was the moment where Alo realized that there was more to the farm than just doing chores and being told what to do. There are other things going on. Like family stress and the health of his father. He promises his mom he would try and then spoke his truth. That his mom makes him feel useless. Great character moment.
- (5x6) He Loves Them and Stuff: Alo is getting all this advice most of it bad but some good. Alo has heart. He really is a good guy despite all his fault he has a good heart. He loves his parents. He may not understand that his actions has consequences or notice his father’s health or his mother’s stress but he does care. I thought this moment was just a great moment to show that side of Alo that and the bromantic hug he shares with Rich.
- (5x8) Supporting Nick: This is what I missed in Series 6. The Alo that sees people. Sees potential in them and sees potential in the situation. He may not be fully aware or knowledgeable on how to cheer someone up. However he notices the issue and responds to it. Alo gave Nick friendship and gave him the push he needed to embrace his newly made decision to be himself. I would have loved to have seen more of this.
- (6x5) You Smell So Good: Rich is back and Alo is beyond happy. He gives him a hug and tells him that he smells so good. I laughed hysterically. He does have heart. He cares. It was good to see that.
Top 5 Words to Describe Alo: