Michelle Richardson - Top 5
Top 5 Michelle Quotes:
- “No! Tell me like you’d die for me! Like nothing else matters, like your world stops turning because of me! Like you mean it, you little shit! Go on.”
- “Yeah, it is. You play clarinet and I look shaggable”
- “I’m not saying forget about him (Chris), because you can’t and you shouldn’t. He was special. But I, I just think…fuck it. (Jal: What?) LIke Chris. He said fuck it, I’ll do it my way. And the people that love me will understand why I’m doing it because they love me. Fuck it.”
- “Cassie is great in the sack, as long as she’s not hungry.”
- “My nippers are not funny!”
Top 5 Michelle Moments:
- (1x5) Slapping Abigail: I clapped at this part. Abigail needed a slap. Michelle is fiery. It is one of the things that I enjoy about Michelle. She will if she needs to stand up for herself and let her feelings out. This was an awesome moment. I can still hear the sound.
- (1x7) Telling Tony to Fuck Off: Michelle’s main issue in Series 1 would definitely have to be letting Tony call the shots. Allowing Tony to do what he wants and treat her horribly. This is when she turns the tables on Tony. She is telling him no and letting him know people do have feelings. People have limits and he has pushed her past hers. She needs a declaration or a gesture that shows her that he is willing to change and that he means what he says. Otherwise he can fuck off.
- (2x10) Taking Jal to the Aquarium: Michelle despite her faults loves Jal. She does. Jal is her best mate. In this moment Jal is grieving the loss of Chris who is both a great friend and her boyfriend. She feels lost and hurt. Michelle takes her to the aquarium a place that reminds her of Chris to show her own grief. Then offers Jal some real support and something to hold onto. To remember Chris by for us all to remember Chris by. “Fuck it.”
- (1x7) Michelle at the Bar with Malcolm: Sometimes it is hard to share your parents or allow your parents to be…well…people. Michelle has her issues with her mom; however, ultimately she loves her mom. She wants her mom to be happy and she gives her permission in a way by giving Malcolm the green light to get her mom back.
- (1x7) Not Falling for Shakespeare: I loved this. Tony is use to charming his way back into good standing with Michelle and anyone else he wants to. He is going all out. Stating Shakespeare underneath her window. She tells him to get lost.
Top 5 Words to Describe Michelle: