JJ Jones - Top 5
Top 6 (I cheated) JJ Quotes:
- “Do you know what Naomi is spelled backwards? Imoan.”
- “This isn’t going to work, is it? I mean you’re a ten and I’m three.”
- “Some things are hard to let go of.”
- “You know, love’s thoroughly overrated. I’ve never even had a girlfriend, look how happy I am. In between minor psychological breakdowns. Sure, all the serotonin, and endorphines, and sex, etc. feels good, but really, love? An illusion.”
- “Now, let’s get down to it. No more evasion. No more. ‘Ooh, I’m really fit and mysterious.”
- “Just care, ok?”
Top 5 JJ Moments:
- (4x6) JJ on the Bench with Lara: This scene was right after he followed Cooks’s advice and was awkward the entire date with Lara. Then JJ follows his instinct to tell the truth and let Lara know how genuine he is. It’s hard to think you are abnormal and feel as if there is a wall between you and the rest of the world. However JJ is sweet when he’s himself and it was just a cute moment.
- (4x6) JJ Ukelele: I love this quirky apology. Everything from the song choice, the instrument, and even the sign he displayed to get Lara to forgive him. I will always admire people for going after what they want even if it is over the top. It was an epic moment.
- (3x7) JJ Confronting Effy: I loved this scene because in many ways JJ was right about the situation. It needed to be ended and Effy needed to stop her games. JJ tries to convince her to stop her “fit and mysterious” ways in an adorable manner. It also shows what lengths he will go to make things right. To make his world right again. To get his two best friends back.
- (4x6) JJ Confronting Emily: JJ brings Lara over to meet his friends. Emily tries to tell JJ that Lara will do nothing but break his heart. JJ responds to Emily by explaining that she is running on empty. That she has no trust and that no every relationship is as complicated as hers is. I loved this moment because it was true and also he was defending himself. He finally found someone who wanted him and saw him. He wasn’t going to anyone try to jade it before letting it play out.
- (3x7) JJ Confronting Cook: This was an emotional scene for me. JJ telling Cook to care was intense. I know how it feels to be torn between your two best friends and feel like no one is listening to you. It’s a hollowing feeling. This was just a honestly raw moment and I loved it.
Top 5 Words to Describe JJ: