Hardlet Challenge Prizes
Okay….so I have tons of stuff for a lucky fan of Rich and Grace. I have the prizes figured out and I am working out the competition as we speak.
So here it goes there is a first prize and a second prize.
- The locket I left in Verona near Juliet’s Balcony came with two keys. I have one key and I figured it needed a second protector. So I would send you the second key in a really cool looking container.
- The text of the story of the Tin Man and the Ballerina that Grace wrote written on beautiful paper and bounded together like a book.
- Your own tin man and porcelain ballerina like the story.
- Plus this is the best part….my friend who is a professional working artist has agreed to illustrate a scene from the story. An original drawing.
- The story on beautiful stock paper and all bounded up for you.
- Copy (not original) of the drawing.
There may be more. I’m still working out details. As to how to win them. Stay tuned. There will be a few rounds and I have impartial judges to help me out as well as anonymity procedures so that everyone whether I know you or not has a fighting chance for these prizes if they want. I’ve looked at the drawing in progress it is is pretty awesome. The story as well. :)
I was too excited COULD NOT KEEP IT A SECRET!