Character Podcast Spotlight: Alo Creevey
- anon - Do you like Alo?
- anon- Characterization in series 6 vs. series 5
- maess - What do you think about relationships starting with sex and if you think this is Malo’s spark
- I also talk about the bully/victim claims as well.
- ottoisanybody - What kind of dad do you think alo would be?
- Mention a secret of mine.
Character Podcast Spotlight: Matty Levan
- baristbro: do you think his character was largely wasted in series 6?
- charlottefever Matty was originally written to be explicitly bisexual. Why do you think they abandoned that/made it more vague?
- I hit on followers
- maess: Do you know that, statistically, people with big eyebrow are strong people? I wish this eyebrow/butt thing could stop, so tired.
- ottoisanybody: Why do you think Matty’s screentime was so limited in Series 6? We didn’t even get a Matty centric episode, which would have been interesting
- ghostgracie: reminds me that I once forgot Matty….:(
Kerouacophy and davidknowssall podcast!
Generation 3 Cinematography Beautiful Moments
- NEXT SCENE: Liv at the Bench on Brandon hill then going to the occupation Rally
- Liv’s loneliness
- Bench symbolism with Liv
- Rich and Liv friendship love
- Vision and Grace’s lesson
- NEXT SCENE: Rich’s finding out about Grace passing away scene.
- Denial throughout the whole episode
- “MAYBE HE JUST HAS A REALLY GOOD SAMSUNG PHONE THAT WORKS BROKEN”
- Rich watching Grace’s home videos
- Finale of Series 6
- “Less is more”
- “Captured my heart in the most consenting way”
- When I say “halfway through generation 3” i mean Series 3 and when I mean generation 4 i meant series 4 lmao
Davidknowssall and Kerouacophy Discuss Skins:
- Why this will be nerdy podcast series?
- David explains why he loves Cassie
- Generation 1 being a favorite
- Generation 3 emotional factor
- Ceffy vs. Freffy (I’m switzerland but David has an opinion)
- Other general thoughts
Part 2 and 3 will be mostly about cinematography and more technical side of making Skins and how it pushes the story.
Podcast Character Spotlight: Rich Hardbeck part 4
- blast off
- Rich and his fashion changes
- Breaking stereotypes
- Rich’s journey
- Broadening world
- Clothes politics
Character Podcast Spotlight: Rich Hardbeck pt. 3
- The first full fledge man of skins?
- Rachel mixes for us.
- Megan didn’t kill anyone
- Rich was never a child.
- Rich could OWN adulthood.
- Never going to be a people person
- For Rich it seems more natural vs. nurture in terms of how he acts.
- Shrivelled-wank-claw: How do you think Rich would react to the baby being named after Grace?
Character Podcast Spotlight: Rich Hardbeck pt. 2
- Not liking change
- Why do you like Rich so much?
- Malo Baby talk.
Character Podcast Spotight: Rich Hardbeck pt. 1
- Rich’s future
- Rich’s future girl…. will she be like Grace?
- Rich being a bus driver? Future violence?
- Rich as a priest?
- Shrilvilled-wank-claw: How will Rich be with the Malo Baby?
Character Podcast Spotlight: Alex Henley
- Anon - What kind of music does Alex have?
- Bomblikedanthom (totally butchered your name again! I just re-remembered it’s like Dean Thomas FAIL) - Do you think that Alex could be a character that is important if given more development?
- toptitsmalone : Include a certain quote
- ghostgracie: Making Alex a love interest for Nick would have better utilized their character
- Alex is a victim of a bloated storyline and too many storylines for one individual.
- Plot device?
- Why I think he is a philosophically sound character?
- Grace and Alex what connects them